FREE US SHIPPING > $60
NEW COLLECTIONS EVERY MONTH
FREE US RETURNS
Walk in the Woods
- Application & Formula
Walk in the Woods Soak-Off Gel
This soak-off gel polish brings a darker shade to your manicure and will surely make you stand out in a crowd. With its deep pigment and long-lasting formula, this red gel polish will make you fall in love with your nail designs and bold gel manicures.
How To Use
For our gels to last and have a perfect finish, you must properly prepare your nails beforehand:
- Make sure to lightly buff the top of your nail to help the gel adhere.
- Dehydrate and remove all oils/dust using alcohol (wiping over your nail).
- Once your nails are dry, apply the base in a thin layer and cure it for 30 seconds under UV/LED light
- Apply one or two coats of thin soak-off gel polish and make sure you cure in between layers (30-60 seconds each, under UV/LED lamp)
- Apply one thin layer of regular top coat and cure it for 30-60 seconds under UV/LED light.
HIGH-PIGMENT provides a color depth that no gel could match
SILKY & WEIGHTLESS FORMULA moisturizing texture that feels softer and smoother
FROM SHEER TO FULL COVERAGE designed to glide over nails allowing precise application in only 1 layer
Cures after 30-45 seconds under LED light & after 1-2 minutes under UV light. Bottle size: 15 ml — 0.5 fl oz
Make sure to push back your cuticles and to have no dead/dry skin. You can soak your nails in a bowl of warm water for 5 or 10 minutes, then push your cuticles back and get the dead skin off.
Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Ethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethyl Acetate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Pigment.