Sweater Weather Soak-Off Gel
Sweater Weather brings a soft beige shade that will be the perfect addition to your gel polish collection. This soak-off gel polish is the perfect color for a gel manicure to compliment your outfits.
Application & Formula
How To Use
For our gels to last and have a perfect finish, you must properly prepare your nails beforehand:
- Make sure to lightly buff the top of your nail to help the gel adhere.
- Dehydrate and remove all oils/dust using alcohol (wiping over your nail).
- Once your nails are dry, apply the base in a thin layer and cure it for 30 seconds under UV/LED light
- Apply one or two coats of thin soak-off gel polish and make sure you cure in between layers (30-60 seconds each, under UV/LED lamp)
- Apply one thin layer of regular top coat and cure it for 30-60 seconds under UV/LED light.
Nail Reserve gel polish is the healthiest, long-lasting formula on the market.
Paint your nails with up to 3 weeks of Vegan, Cruelty-Free, and 9-Free gel polish.
All our products deliver striking colors and weightless full coverage with just 1 coat, transforming nail care into an empowering experience.
Indulge in a range of universally flattering shades that look good on everyone, staying flawless on your nails no matter what the day holds.
These gel polish colors are beautiful worn alone or combined, transforming everyday moments into iconic moods.
provides a color depth
that no gel could match
SILKY & WEIGHTLESS FORMULA
that feels softer and smoother
FROM SHEER TO FULL COVERAGE
designed to glide over nails
allowing precise application in only 1 layer
Cures after 30-45 seconds under LED light & after 1-2 minutes under UV light.
Bottle size: 15 ml — 0.5 fl oz
Make sure to push back your cuticles and to have no dead/dry skin. You can soak your nails in a bowl of warm water for 5 or 10 minutes, then push your cuticles back and get the dead skin off.
Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Ethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethyl Acetate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Pigment.