FREE US SHIPPING
NEW COLLECTIONS EVERY MONTH
FREE US RETURNS
ON ALL PRODUCTS
The Narrow Sea
- Application & Formula
The Narrow Sea Soak-off Gel
A dusty blue, or a green... Let's not fight! It can be whatever it pleases you it be. Nevertheless the manicure you're about to get is pigmented and long lasting. Now we can't argue about that, can we?
How To Use
For our gels to last and have a perfect finish, you must properly prepare your nails beforehand:
- Make sure to lightly buff the top of your nail to help the gel adhere.
- Dehydrate and remove all oils/dust using alcohol (wiping over your nail).
- Once your nails are dry, apply the base in a thin layer and cure it for 30 seconds under UV/LED light
- Apply one or two coats of thin soak-off gel polish and make sure you cure in between layers (30-60 seconds each, under UV/LED lamp)
- Apply one thin layer of regular top coat and cure it for 30-60 seconds under UV/LED light.
HIGH-PIGMENT provides a color depth that no gel could match
SILKY & WEIGHTLESS FORMULA moisturizing texture that feels softer and smoother
FROM SHEER TO FULL COVERAGE designed to glide over nails allowing precise application in only 1 layer
Cures after 30-45 seconds under LED light & after 1-2 minutes under UV light. Bottle size: 15 ml — 0.5 fl oz
Make sure to push back your cuticles and to have no dead/dry skin. You can soak your nails in a bowl of warm water for 5 or 10 minutes, then push your cuticles back and get the dead skin off.
Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Ethyl Methacrylate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethyl Acetate, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Pigment.